Casino Empire is an online casino owned and managed by Geomatic Marketing N.V, a Curacao-based company. The platform offers games such as Live Casino, Slots, Poker, Keno, Lottery, Table Games, and more. It operates with a gaming license signed by the government of Curacao.
Continue reading this review to learn more about Casino Empire, its games, payment methods, and welcome bonus.
Casino Empire Review
Pros / Cons
- Mobile-friendly site
- Accepts payments in the US dollars
- Decent selection of American games
- Offers different categories of games
- Supports payments in bitcoins
- Only two payment options
- Unfavourable bonus conditions
- No FAQ section
Casino Empire offers a neat and beautiful website which is easy to use. The games lobby is also user friendly. You can easily locate games using the search bar and filter options. More importantly, the site works perfectly on all types of smartphones and devices.
Even though the games collection on the site is not as huge as other casinos, it covers different categories. Whatever type of games you love, you’ll certainly find one to play. In addition to this, it offers enough American titles for you to enjoy.
In terms of payments, there are two options available. However, what makes it beautiful is that you can pay conveniently using US Dollar. It also grants you a welcome cash offer when you start making deposits.
There are so many areas Casino Empire can improve on. Firstly, their payment system is limited to only two options, which may not be convenient for all players.
Furthermore, the customer support system does not seem as effective as it should be. We tried out the live chat button on our visit and it doesn’t seem responsive. There is also no FAQ page, and this leaves you with only phone and email options.
Another downside is the strict terms and conditions for the welcome bonus. There is a high wagering requirement of 50x with a limited time to claim and use all the bonuses. This makes the bonus not as generous as it looks.
Casino Empire Welcome Bonus
Up to $342,001 Cash BonusClaim Bonus
Casino Empire grants you $342,001 in total over your first five deposits. Here’s what you get for each deposit:
- First deposit – 200% up to $193,200 (Bonus Code: WELCOME200)
- Second deposit – 100% up to $17,506 + 10 Free spins (Bonus Code: SECOND100)
- Third deposit – 50% up to $43,765 (Bonus Code: WELCOME3)
- Fourth deposit – 50% up to $43,765 (Bonus Code: WELCOME4)
- Fifth deposit – 50% up to $43,765 (Bonus Code: WELCOME5)
How to claim:
- Visit Casino Empire website and create your new account
- Sign in and make your first deposit, using the bonus code in the process
- Repeat step 2 for second to fifth bonuses
- You must deposit a minimum of $1,750.6 for each bonus
- The wagering requirement is 50x
- All bonuses expire within 30 days after being credited
- You have to make the second, third, fourth, and fifth deposits within 30 days of the first deposit. Deposits made 30 days after the first do not qualify for the bonuses
The Casino Empire lobby is packed with about 1000 casino games, with online slots and live casinos being the most popular categories. However, there are also lotteries, keno, virtual cards, and poker available.
Casino Empire features a decent collection of 22 live dealer games, provided mainly by Ezugi and Vivo Gaming. The live dealer segment includes a selection of classics such as Roulette, Blackjack, Poker, and Baccarat.
Furthermore, the collection also offers a decent number of American titles. You’ll find games like Bet on Teen Patti, Namaste Roulette, Live Andar Bahar, and OTT Andar Bahar.
The casino offers you over 900 slot games for your pleasure. It includes top slots from Microgaming, Playson, Betsoft, and a few others. Some of the popular titles are Arabian Nights, Bonanza, Terminator, Boomanji, and The SlotFather.
Deposits & Withdrawals
- Neteller – Min $875, Max $43800
- Bitcoin – Min $1320, Max $43800
There are no details about the withdrawal limits on the casino site. However, withdrawal requests are processed within 24 hours and paid out instantly.
If you ever have challenges on Casino Empire, you can reach them via the methods below:
- Phone: +35722232365
- Email: email@example.com
Is Casino Empire Safe to Play at?
Yes, Casino Empire is safe for gaming. The platform is run on a site protected with the SSL encryption technology. This means your private data can be stored safely on the site.
It is also regulated by the Curacao eGaming Authority. Even though the authority is not considered strict enough, it still means Casino Empire follows some gaming guidelines.