How to Deposit Money on Casinos & Betting Sites with Paytm
Before you start playing on most casinos and betting sites, you will have to deposit money. If you want to deposit with Paytm, you should follow these steps:
1. Locate the deposit option in the cashier section or from the menu
2. Enter the amount you want to deposit. Example, Rs. 250.
3. Choose NetBanking in the deposit section
4. Copy your Paytm VPA (the UPI ID)
5. Enter the UPI ID
6. Accept the Paytm request on your device
7. You’ll get the confirmation of payment at Paytm
8. Wait until UPI receives the payment
9. Your casino or betting site will confirm receipt
How to Withdraw Money from Casino Sites with Paytm
When you win money on your selected online casino site, you may want to withdraw to your Paytm wallet. Check out the step-by-step guide below on how to do it.
- Go to your casino withdrawal page
- Select Paytm as your withdrawal method. This will only work if you have linked your Paytm account to the casino by depositing with it.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and click on withdraw.
Paytm does not charge you for making payments. Most casinos allow players to deposit for free. Withdrawals are also done for free except the casino includes a fee. You can always confirm this from the casino or betting site’s payment policies.
Deposit & Withdrawal Times
Deposits on Paytm are credited to your account instantly after the payment is confirmed. On the other hand, withdrawals may take between 24 to 48 hours.
How to Transfer Money from American Bank Account to Paytm
Got no money on your Paytm wallet? No worries. Follow the step-to-step guide below on how to transfer money from your American bank account to Paytm.
- Click on the ‘Add Money’ option from your mobile app dashboard
- Select your method of payment from either Credit/Debit Card
- Enter the amount of money and click ‘Add Money’
- You will be taken to a page where you enter your payment information.
- Input your credit card details. This includes your card number, expiry date, and CVV.
- Make the payment
- You will be redirected to Paytm after the payment. The funds will be in your Paytm wallet.
Indian Banks that Accept Paytm
There are over 170 banks that accept Paytm and UPI payments. We have made a list of the top 10 below.
- State Bank of the US
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Axis Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Bank of the US
- IndusInd Bank
- Canara Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
How to Sign Up for Paytm
This is the first thing you need to do before you can make payments with Paytm. Follow the steps below to sign up and verify your account.
- Download the Paytm app to your device
- Enter the details required to register. This includes your phone number, email address, and password.
- Click ‘Create your Paytm wallet’
- An OTP (one-time password) will be sent to the phone number you entered. Use this password to continue the registration.
- Enter your other details and click ‘Create Account’.
- After creating your account, you still have to verify. Check your profile on Paytm and select ‘complete my KYC’.
- You will be sent a list of KYC-centres close to your location. Visit any of the centers close to you.
- Take your Voter ID card, Aadhar Card, or PAN Card to the center.
- Your identity will be verified at the center
You can also check this video below on how to download and signup in Paytm.