Which Payment Methods Can I Use for USD Casinos?
- Skrill – Skrill is a popular e-wallet which usually does not charge any fee for depositing at Indian online casinos. However, to fund your Skrill account from example your bank account you have to pay a service fee of 2.5%.
- Neteller – Neteller is another e-wallet. It charges a fee of 2.5% for deposits.
- EcoPayz – This involves no extra charge for making deposits or withdrawals. The casino may however require an extra fee from players.
- IMPR/UPI – IMPR (Immediate Payment Service) and UPI (Unified Payments Interface) are both managed by the NPCI (National Payments Corporation of the US). The transactions are usually free of extra charges as long as you do not exceed the limits.
- Paytm – Paytm does not charge a deposit fee. However, some casinos may charge you a fee.
- Google Pay – There is usually no transaction fee charged when making deposits except the casino charges. There is also no withdrawal fee.
This list is not extensive. There are more options which you can read about in our payment method page.
Pros and Cons of Playing Online Casino in US Dollar
- Avoid Currency Conversion – Sometimes, you may have to pay between 2 to 5% fee for converting USD to other currencies. And these fees may occur twice; during deposits and withdrawals. Playing on USD casinos helps to take away the need for currency conversion and the cost.
- Many bonuses are listed in USD – Casinos targeting American players fix their bonuses in USD. This makes it easier to understand the casino bonus and what you actually get.
- Fewer casinos to choose from – But not that much fewer options. Not all available casinos accept payments in US Dollar. So you may not be able to pay in US Dollars on a casino you like. However, there are still many other casinos that accept US Dollar.
- Slightly fewer payment options – When you play online casino in the US dollars, you will realise that there are fewer payment options to choose from.