How to Play No Commission Baccarat
You place the standard bets which include the Player win, Banker win, or Tie. And there are also side bets available. The hand with the closest value to 9 wins the game.
The hand closes to 9 wins the game
All the number cards are worth their face value, just like in Blackjack. Aces are worth 1 while 10s, Jacks, Queen, and Kings are worth zero.
Here are the steps to follow:
Step 1: Place your bets
You will find different betting chips to choose from. Simply drag and drop your selected chip to the betting area. According to Las Atlantis Casino, the min bet is €1 while the maximum is €10,000.
You don’t have to pay the 5% commission in No Commission Baccarat!
Unlike Speed Baccarat, you don’t have to pay a 5% commission when you bet on the Banker. Hence the name, No Commission Baccarat.
Step 2: Wait for cards to be dealt
After the bets are placed, the dealer begins to deal cards. Two cards are dealt to each hand – player and banker.
If either the player or the banker gets a hand worth eight or nine points, the action is stopped.
If the player gets a hand worth five points or less, the player will “Hit” (take another card). But if the player’s hand is 6 points or more, the player will stand. Each side can receive only one additional card.
The player will always stand if the hand is 6 or high, and Hit if the hand is 5 or less.
The Banker goes through a similar decision process as the player. That is, hitting with five points or less and standing with six or more points.
However, when the player hits, a complex chart is used. This chart makes decisions based on the value of the banker’s hand and the player’s new card. Here are the rules followed by the dealer:
- When the Banker has two points or less, they hit.
- When the Banker has three points, they hit unless the player got an eight on the third card.
- If the Banker has five points and the player draws a 4, 5, 6, or 7, they hit.
- If the Banker has six points and the player draws a 6 or 7, they hit
- If the Banker has seven points, they stand.
Step 3: Check the result
After all cards have been placed, the result is displayed on the screen.
The side bets in No Commission Baccarat are quite similar to those in other Online Baccarat versions.
- Player and Banker Pair – This is a bet that either the Player or Banker will draw a pair
- Perfect Pair – When the Banker or Player dealt are the same cards in the same suit.
- Super 6 – This is betting that the banker will win with 6 points.
- Player and Banker Bonus – Here, you bet that the Banker or Player hand will win with a natural 8 or 9. It also means betting that any of the sides win by a minimum difference of 4 points.
In No Commission Baccarat, the Player and Banker pays the same 1:1. But when the Banker lands a 6, the payout is 50% of the stake (0.5:1)
|Perfect pair (one pair)||25.1||91.95%|
|Perfect pair (two pairs)||200:1||91.95%|
|Banker’s Bonus||Up to 30:1||90.63%|
|Player’s Bonus||Up to 30:1||97.35%|
Wager on Player
In most Baccarat games, the Banker bet usually offers a better payout rate than the Player. The casino has a house edge of 1.06% on the banker’s bet compared to 1.24% on the player’s bet.
In No Commission Baccarat the Banker and Players has the same house edge
However, in No Commission Baccarat, this changes. The house edge on both Banker and Player bet is the same. For this reason, it is better to wager on the player.
Ignore the scoreboard
In No Commission Baccarat, you can see the results of previous rounds. It could be quite tempting to base your decisions on this, especially if there happens to be a recurring number.
However, you should always remember that the game is random and it doesn’t always occur like that. Don’t base your bets on previous results as there’s no guarantee that they will reoccur.